الأربعاء، 29 أغسطس 2018

De Jong says ‘maybe someday I’ll join Barcelona’

The midfielder will stay at Ajax for now

Ajax midfielder Frenkie De Jong has offered Barcelona hope that one day he will move to the Camp Nou but has reiterated once again that it will not be this year.

Barcelona have been linked with the 21-year-old all summer. He’s been repeatedly asked about his future and said he plans to stay with Ajax for now.

De Jong was quizzed once again on Tuesday after Ajax secured their place in the Champions League group stages with a win over Dynamo Kiev.

“Maybe someday I’ll join Barcelona but not this season,” he said.

“I’m staying at Ajax. I think it will be a good year. I’d love to play with Ajax against Barcelona.”

Source | NOS

The latest reports in Spain claim that Barcelona are pretty confident they will land De Jong next summer.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2wpJvnZ

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.