الثلاثاء، 28 أغسطس 2018

Andrés Iniesta: “I Hope I Can Be Back at La Masia in the Future”

Watch this interview with the former Barcelona midfielder

Former FC Barcelona and current Vissel Kobe midfielder Andrés Iniesta has vowed to return to the Catalans’ famous youth academy. Barcelona’s official YouTube interviewed the J-League’s new star as Barça’s U14B team played a tournament in Japan.

“I hope I can be back there in the future,” Iniesta said, “because I view it as my home. I hope one day to be able to transmit everything that I have learned and been taught, and what I’ve done for a long time.”

Iniesta also expressed confidence in Lionel Messi succeeding him as Barcelona’s captain, saying the long-time Argentine national team captain “doesn’t need much advice” to do a good job.

He also gave advice to Barça’s new midfielder, Arthur, saying he should be “confident in his game” because “he’s got some very strong attributes.”



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2wqyq5i

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.