الأحد، 25 فبراير 2018

Rafinha confirms he does not want Barca return

Rafinha has said he wants to stay at Inter Milan and does not want to return to Barcelona when his loan spell ends at the end of the season.

The Brazilian swapped Camp Nou for San Siro in January and his temporary deal includes an option for Inter to purchase the Brazilian for €38 million.

Rafinha has made a bright start to life in Serie A and says he wants to stay, but his future depends on whether Inter want to keep him.

“Of course, that’s what I want. I did not come here thinking that I will recover my form and go back to Barcelona,” he said. ”I want to stay here, then all else will depend on Inter.

”I feel good, I’m finding the right rhythm, I’m happy with my condition and I’m adapting.

”I would say that every player wants to start matches from the beginning, but between the physical recovery and the need to understand a new style of football I think the approach was the best.

”It’s better, some pains are quite normal after months of inactivity, but everything is going in the right direction, I feel close to the top.”

Source | Gazzetta dello Sport

Rafinha made his first start for Inter on Saturday during the 2-0 win over Benevento and drew praise from coach Luciano Spalletti

“I am very satisfied with Rafinha, as I didn’t expect him to do that well for that length of time. He kept asking to stay on for another five minutes, but he chased everything down and went into the tackle. He did great.”

Source | Football Italia

The win saw Inter move into third place in the table, but they have played a game more than Roma and Lazio.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2FspDnn

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.