الثلاثاء، 2 يناير 2018

Barcelona star Lionel Messi reveals where he feels he still needs to improve

Could he really get another better?

Lionel Messi has been talking and explained he does not think he is “perfect” yet and that there are areas of his game he feels he still needs to work on.

The Argentine is enjoying another brilliant season for Barca as he has 15 goals and six assists in 17 Liga games.

Messi’s form has helped Ernesto Valverde’s side to the top of the table, nine points clear of Atletico Madrid, but the Argentine is still not completely happy.

"I want to be perfect and yet there are some parts of game I have to improve to reach the maximum level.

“Which part? Penalties, I have to practice them more.”

Source | Blic

The 30-year-old was on target from the spot in the 3-0 Clasico win over Real Madrid, but had missed a penalty the week before in the 4-0 win over Deportivo La Coruna.

He also spoke about the future, how he does not see himself becoming a manager and how fatherhood has changed his life.

"I will probably not be a coach after I retire, but there is enough time, I can still change my mind,” he added.

“Being a parent is an incredible feeling. A huge change, in every way. I'm looking at some things from a completely different angle now. The role of the father is the most beautiful thing that has happened to me in my life. Indescribable.

“I'm a person like everyone else. I lead a completely normal life with my family. Okay, I wish sometimes that I'm not so familiar and that I can walk freely.”

Source | Blic

Messi was expected back at Barcelona today, after the Christmas break, although it’s unlikely he’ll be involved in the Copa del Rey clash with Celta Vigo on Thursday.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2ECRwby

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.