الجمعة، 29 مايو 2020

Suarez feeling ‘really happy’ ahead of Barcelona return

FC Barcelona v Club Atletico de Madrid - Supercopa de Espana: Semi Final Photo by Ricardo Nogueira/Eurasia Sport Images/Getty Images

The striker’s made a quick return from injury

Luis Suarez has been making waves as of late. Seeing him back in training, looking healthy, has been a sight for tired Barca fan eyes.

The return of La Liga next month, combined with a Suarez return, is going to be a lovely sight. A Barcelona attack back and healthy will be highlighted by the Uruguayan, and he’s feeling good.

“It’s been a very rare situation but we’re taking it on well with Juanjo (Barca fitness coach) and working from home via mobile, with the exercises he sends me and on video call. I’m really happy,” he said. “At first I did some days with Juanjo and then bit by bit I got back into the group. Now I have been working for a few days with the group.”

”In part the coronavirus helped me gain time in my recovery, I will be able to play in games in which I wasn’t able to play, I’m very happy for that but there’s the negative side too with the situation that many people are living in today.”

Suarez | Source

Suarez is expected to be passed fit in time for Barcelona’s first game back, away at Real Mallorca.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2ZOMRAr

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.